- Balfin Group’s beginnings originate in 1993. Having started with trading of electronic devices, soon the Group managed to create the largest network of electronics stores in Albania, Neptun. Subsequently its network extended in the neighboring countries.
- Since 2002 Balfin Group is present with projects in real estate development and management. Through Mane TCI it has conceived and completed industrial and residential facilities offering the highest standards in Albania.
- In 2005, the first shopping center in Albania, Universe Shopping Center (QTU) was inaugurated. This was a very ambitious project at the time and revolutionized the way the Albanians used to shop. QTU is still the most popular shopping center in Albania and in 2018 the shopping center was expanded further.
- The year 2005 marked the establishment of the first Albanian chain of supermarkets, Euromax. In very little time Euromax managed to turn into the largest network of supermarkets in Albania offering quality with best prices.
- Since 2005, Fashion Group brought to Albania several popular brands of clothing, satisfying the needs and requirements of all categories that visit shopping malls. Fashion Group brands are: Cortefiel, Springfield, Geox, Parfois, Women'Secret, Golden Point, Okaidi, Mango, Prenatal and Carpisa.
- In 2007 Balfin Group established ACREM (Albanian Commercial Real Estate Management). This company provides management services for commercial real estate which include shopping malls and other commercial entities.
- Established in 2008, Elektro-Servis is designed to provide maintenance and repair for electronics and electric appliances. These services are offered at the company’s or at the clients’ premises.
- “Alcred” shpk was purchased by Balfin Group in 2008 and has developed one of the largest residential and service areas in Tirana consisting of approximately 1,000 apartments with a total surface of 100.000 sqm.
- In 2011, Jumbo the largest toy store in the Balkans became part of Blafin Group in a franchise deal with Kidzone. Jumbo’s main activity is trading toys for children, kids; items, books and stationeries, as well as seasonal and decorative items.
- In 2011 Balfin Group completed another important project, Tirana East Gate. With an investment of € 54 million, it was constructed the most modern and the largest shopping center in Albania with over 90’000 sqm.
- During 2012, Balfin Group started the building of Tirana Logistic Park, a €43 Million pioneer investment, designed to provide services not only to Albanian businesses, but primarily offering an international standard service to foreign interests.
- In October 2012 Balfin Group concluded one of the most important investments of the group abroad, Skopje City Mall. This €68 million project was developed in cooperation with the participation of international partners. This investment was sold successfully to Hystead Group in 2017.
- In 2013 Balfin Group acquired 100% the shares of ACR Holding and is now called AlbChrome. AlbChrome is the leader in the mining and metallurgy industry in Albania, the Balkans and the second largest in Europe. AlbChrome is the only vertical integrated producer of High Carbon Ferrochrome in Europe.
- Albanian Energy Supplier, established in 2014, operates in the field of importing, exporting, wholesale and retail trading of electricity.
- Tirana Business University, the only Business School in Albania, established according to the most advanced and successful models of academic education and teaching values, became part of Balfin Group in 2014.
- In 2015 the chain of Carrefour Albania supermarkets became part of Balfin Group in a franchise deal.
- In 2015 Balfin Group started the construction of Green Coast Resort the only High End Luxury Resort located on Palasa Beach. The resort contains four different types of buildings, from elite villas to apartments. These spacious and stylized villas and apartments offer exceptional services and view.
- AgroCon Albania was established in 2015. It develops its activity in the field of agriculture in activities such as construction of protected environments for the production of agricultural products, wholesale and retail of agricultural products in Albania and abroad.
- SPAR became part of Balfin in 2016 intending major investment and an expansion of SPAR in Albania, thus making it the largest network of supermarkets.
- Stella Mare is a joint venture established by Milsped and Balfin Group in 2017. Stella Mare is representative of Maersk Line Company, the largest group of shipping containers in the world, offering its services in Albania.
- SmartPoint, established in 2017, operates in the field of electronic commerce, dedicated to the sale of smart devices, telecommunication services, value added and after sales services.
- Skopje East Gate (SEG), established in 2017, it’s a project with an investment of about 350 million euros. This project will include 10 blocks of residential complexes, 5 building blocks for business purposes and a shopping center with over 250 stores with world-famous brands.
- Established in 2018, Balfin Real Estate is a real estate company offering premium properties to Albanian and international buyers.
- On 2018, Balfin Group acquired “Dyqan Taxi”, the largest online retailer in Albania. Nowadays this company operates under the name Aladini.
- NewCo Ferronikeli, the largest exporter of Kosovo and one of the largest producers of Nickel in Europe was acquired by Balfin Group in 2018.
- Established in 1996, Tirana Bank, the first private Bank in Albania became part of Balfin Group in 2018.
Phone: +355 44509250
- St ‘Papa Gjon Pali II’, ABA Business Center, 11th Floor, Tirana, Albania
© Copyright 2019 Balfin Investment
Group All Rights Reserved.webmail mirëmbajtur nga Landmark